MAKE MONEY AND GAIN PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
Enroll in Lessiter Media’s Virtual Internship Program
Lessiter Media’s Virtual Internship Program (VIP) provides you with an innovative internship experience that allows for professional development and career growth, while not interfering with your ongoing educational or professional demands.
Lessiter Media is currently enrolling VIP participants in the areas of Marketing, Digital Media, Business Development, Graphic Design and Customer Service. If you are interested in learning more about this program, contact Dallas Ziebell at email@example.com, or apply online at LessiterMedia.com/VIP.
About the VIP:
Through the VIP, you will develop an enhanced professional skill set; interact with co-workers, clients and supervisors both remotely and in person; and contribute to projects while working in the comfort of your own space. By entering Lessiter Media’s VIP program, you may find yourself assigned to a variety of exciting and engaging projects, ranging from executing one-off tasks to full ownership of comprehensive, ongoing projects.
VIP is a combination of a virtual internship experience, peer connections with other VIP interns, professional career development programming, and support from a career counselor. Program features include:
- A competitive compensation plan that pays per hour worked or as a per-project flat rate. Compensation format is determined on a project-by-project basis.
- The opportunity to network with Lessiter Media staff and other internship participants by attending in-person and online staff training sessions, community outreach functions and social events.
- Pre-program training that includes a program overview, professional skills online workshop, and discussion with current or former internship participants.
- Up to 40 hours per week of work assignments, based on your availability and available VIP workload. Potential to work as few or as many hours as you have available.
- One-on-one career counseling virtual appointments to support and enhance the internship experience. Review and feedback of your resume by your VIP supervisor.
- End-of-program reﬂection session with your VIP supervisor to unpack and reﬂect on internship experience and discuss areas of strength and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop time-management, organization, and communication skills
- Foster an understanding of virtual work trends across industries
- Establish professional skills and industry knowledge related to your individual internship
- Gain familiarity with a virtual work structure, including tools and techniques to manage responsibilities and share information