From the February 2019 Lessiter Link newsletter
A foundation of the Entrepreneurial Operating System, or EOS, is the meeting pulse. A well-run meeting is a moment of truth for accountability, and accountability is a core value at LM. On that basis, most of the company's departments develop quarterly Rocks and hold weekly traction meetings to measure their progress.
Additionally, near the end of each year, the management team gathers for an annual planning meeting to create a clear plan of action for the next year.
Before we tackle the main objective of planning the coming year, we review successes from the previous year. Here is a sampling of the list that was compiled for 2018.
- Initiating our 1st Launch Lab project, the National Cover Crop Summit
- New AEI website
- Implementation of the new Digital Sponsorship Program (scarcity model)
- Completion of the no-till history book, From Maverick to Mainstream: A History of No-Till Farming
- Launch of the Ag Entrepreneurs podcasts
- Introduction of the new Vet Report
- New intranet site for processes and procedures
- Staff trip to Case IH
- Improved on-boarding process
- 3-year digital revenue goal met
- New video operation
- National award recognitions
- Creation of the staff newsletter, the Lessiter Link
These are just some of the many achievements realized in 2018, in a challenging economy.